Turkey Hill Retaining Wall
C2C was engaged by Leon Wintermyer (LEW) in conjunction with Turkey Hill to provide surveying services for the completion of their new 90,000 sqft warehouse facility in Manor Township. C2C provided the following services:
- Performed site calibration for Leon Wintermyer (LEW), site contractor, to use in setting up GPS machine control for earth moving.
- Establish building baseline and benchmark for Kinsley, general and building contractor, to use in constructing the 79,000 square foot warehouse.
- Stakeout 3 block retaining walls, the longest of which was 1,600 feet, reaching a height of over 40 feet.
- Stakeout sanitary sewer, storm sewer and water pipelines.
- Stakeout parking lots and site lighting.